What Is The Current Fines For Illegal Tint In Mississippi.

Guest sound&security

Guest sound&security

IN 06 the law was changed and the fines were up to $1000 + court cost and/or up to 90 days in jail.

Illegal tint isnt a traffic violation in M.S its really a misdemeanor crime.

Now I'm hearing that the law changed again in 08 and its now up to $1000 fine per window + court cost and/or up to one year in county jail..

EVEN with a medical exempt card windsheilds are still illegal to tint in M.S and carry1000 fine mandatory and possible 90 days in county jail...I spoke to the states attorneys office in jackson and they stated they love to jail persons there on that one.

SO I asked her what is the window tinter fines for research.

first time caught up to 1000 fine.

second time 1000 fine and possible 90 days.

3rd time 1000 fine and mandatory year in county jail.

4th time your going to state prison for 24 months and they dissolve your business..

I can find all this info out but cant get a straight answer to the fine amount for the owner/driver of the vehicle if the fine is now up to $1000 for the entire car or up to $1000 per window.

IN miami and broward its up to $$$$ per window..

Guest sound&security

In miami the window tint tickets are up to $300 per window as of 2010

and broward county up to $175 per window.

In broward the window tinters get hit hard for being caught..and so do the sales persons...

I got caught 3 times in a span of 7 years and escaped prison time by a hair the third time with a 5000 fine + 297 court cost - a year of felony probation with $320 a month supervision fees but I got lucky with a with hold judication.

BROWARD county business licsence was dissolved

broward county consumers affairs licsence was dissolved

FORT LAUDERDALE business licsence was dissolved

STATE of florida corparation was dissolved..

Archived