little giant help

Nah can't be reached from the floor, you'll need a ladder setup next to it. Also you can climb on it and unlock all the locks pull up one or two rungs on the side your on secure one lock, then climb down (or over top) the. Extend two or three rungs, lock and rinse and repeat til you hit your mark. Did that are sense? I've been drinking....

First, I would really get a wooden rod. It's cheap and easy.

Alright.... try and picture it.... As you push one end up over the other, it actually LOWERS the locking mechanism. While it's true once you start to get it around the height you need it, that won't be the case, but the first few times it won't be as far of a reach.

Using two ladders is kindof overkill, IMO.

I know what your saying about pushing up each side at a time. I could probably get it up there a couple feet that way but I have it set up at about 15feet and theres no way I could reach the locks. the locks are up about 8 feet now. I might be able to do it the way your talking with maybe a broom handle to pull the locks out.

You would be surprised.... I guess between the cost factor and whatever else.... my 17 ft was about $600 back when I started.... not cheap, but its paid for itself many times over. I used a 'normal' ladder once.... fell off it... never again. The LGs are so sturdy... I can hang off it to reach any ladder without the fear of it tipping over.

Of five local shops, only two of us have them.

Archived