3m Crystalline false specs!!

lol.

I came across this thread in Google and even forgot I posted months ago.

I am not sure how many 3m meeting you guys have been in to know this information. 95% of this thread is simply repeating what you have heard. I remember why I stopped posting in here.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo

lol.

I came across this thread in Google and even forgot I posted months ago.

I am not sure how many 3m meeting you guys have been in to know this information. 95% of this thread is simply repeating what you have heard. I remember why I stopped posting in here.

Bye then

Guest JoeDirte

Wow... What a thread.

So just like every film MFG out there, they work with everyone else to produce their final product. Other then Global this is pretty much industry standard. FX line is not fully produced by 3m. But Crystalline, Ceramic, and Color stable are. If you personally work with 3m film then you probably already know this.

Does anyone else have the ability to make a Crystalline film? I am sure of it. Its like saying can some one else make a car other then ford, or make laffy taffy. Can they? At this point no. There are patents on this film making it protected by 3m and Dell. This wasnt a product that was initially intended for the window film market. Its a film used in monitors to refract light making it less stress on the eyes and better clarity for office use. It was then noticed by an industry professional realizing that it is a unique product and then brought to market.

I hope that clears up a lil on this debate. Its film people... not nuclear war heads.

This guy ^^^^^ not only drinks the 3M kool-aid :krazy but like da way it tastessssss

Malcom its not like I dont have fun in here when we are on the Foo. But I sit in 3m meetings. I know EXACTLY where all our film is made. All of it. I know stuff that V4V is WAY NOT privy to. So to see Joe Dirte and him just str8 bash on stuff that some of which is correct and some is just simply not, yet state it as truth... Its the same ole thing.

I am not gonna argue with anyone on here. Its film. I was a Llumar Dealer for years. I worked for DigiCut , then a Madico Distributor, and now I Distribute with 3M.

There are a few things on here I can tell anyone thats reading.

Pic a film that best portrays your business model. Build a relationship with them. Sell on the points of the film you like and the reasons why. And lastly how your rep supports you. Thats why there are different films around. No ones lying to anyone or forcing them to buy anything.

Two, if you are on here fighting then that means you are not tinting or repping.

Three. there is always gonna be some new guy on here with his opinion. Most of us have been on here for years. Weve all fought till our hearts are content. Ive fought with people on here, lost some, won some , proved them wrong and they go edit their post to make it look like they never said somthing. It is what it is.

This place is supper resourceful, but the aminimity of alot of people on here and their blatant fighting / claims are just somthing I dont enjoy. So I keep my relationships with you all that I have on here. And I support Rics sight because it has supported my career.

No Joe, I dont drink the Kool-Aide, But I am sure Ive worked for more MFG then you and I have more knowledge on who is really doing what then you do. Not unless youre a rep like me but just not willing to expose who you are and who you work for.

Guest JoeDirte

No Joe, I dont drink Kool-Aide, But I am sure Ive worked for more MFG then you and I have more knowledge on who is really doing what then you do. Not unless youre a rep like me but just willing to expose weho you are and who you work for.

I dont consider it a fight. I consider it to be the truth. There are so many thing wrong with this industry and its because the end consumer is so uneducated in this industry that it allows manufactures/shops/sales rep to say whatever they want to say and it doesnt matter if they are right or wrong. There are way more things wrong with this industry then whether or not 3M makes their own products....

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Malcom its not like I dont have fun in here when we are on the Foo. But I sit in 3m meetings. I know EXACTLY where are film is made. All of it. I know stuff that V4V is WAY NOT privy to. So to see Joe Dirte and him just str8 bash on stuff that some of which is correct and some is just simply not, yet state it as truth... Its the same ole thing.

I am not gonna argue with anyone on here. Its film. I was a Llumar Dealer for years. I worked for DigiCut , then a Madico Distributor, and now I Deal with 3M.

There are a few things on here I can tell anyone that reading.

Pic a film that best portrays your business model. Build a relationship with them. And sell on the points of the film you like and the reasons why. And lastly how your rep supports you. Thats why there are different films around. No ones lying to anyone or forcing them to buy anything.

Two, if you are on here fighting then that means you are not tinting or repping.

Three. there is always gonna be some new guy on here with his opinion. Most of us have been on here for years. Weve all fought till our hearts are content. Ive fought with people on here , proved them wrong and they go edit their post to make it look like they never said somthing. It is what it is.

This place is supper resourceful, but the aminimity of a lot of people on here and their blatant fighting and claims is just somthing I dont enjoy. So I keep my relationships with you all that I have on here. And I support Rics sight because it has supported my career.

Not my argument but if you put yourself out there prepare to get hit. It is just the interweb when all said and done.

Archived