3m Crystalline false specs!!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean this part? :hmmm

Important:

"The information provided in this report is believed to be reliable; however, due to the wide variety of intervening factors, 3M does not warrant that the results will necessarily be obtained. All details concerning product specifications and terms of sale are available from 3M."

I don't really think that can be considered "admitting that they give false specs" Just a matter of covering their ass, I'm sure if you read into all other brands/manufacturers literature you will find similar disclaimers.

Well if it was tested like its supposed to be tested then they should have exact specs. Not specs that are believed to be reliable. Lol. With that statement it leads me to believe that the specs are gonna be different if its tested by someone else. I don't see any statement on llumars spec sheets.

Manufacturers of EVERYTHING make various claims and statements of how their stuff is better that others to entice people to buy their product .

Lysol says it kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria.

For someone to claim 100% of anything would be very foolish and expensive to defend in court.

There are so many real world factors that affect every film install that in reality no 2 are 100% identical situations.

For anyone to expect exactly the same results as some lab test would be kind of foolish.

Meet Perfects closest neighbor Virtually. No matter how hard Virtually tries he will never be Perfect. Forever very close but not Perfect.

Guest JoeDirte

Important:

"The information provided in this report is believed to be reliable; however, due to the wide variety of intervening factors, 3M does not warrant that the results will necessarily be obtained. All details concerning product specifications and terms of sale are available from 3M."

I don't really think that can be considered "admitting that they give false specs" Just a matter of covering their ass, I'm sure if you read into all other brands/manufacturers literature you will find similar disclaimers.

Maybe its because they dont make their window film so they dont know so they have to cover their ass....... :golf

This one is for you MikeMN :D

Important:

Maybe its because they dont make their window film so they dont know so they have to cover their ass....... :golf

Maybe.........:dunno

Important:

This one is for you MikeMN :D

More of your Propaganda...... :lol

Archived