To smartie2shoes

I think he will be back, not sure what the big deal was why he left here other then the post he removed in the customer H/O thread, that was not that big of a deal

When I read his posts, I always felt that he was not a happy man. Hope he will be strong. that's all I want to say.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I am a troubled man in the sense that the small things get to me, the big things are water off a ducks back; go figure. I jus don't believe it's anyone's call but mine to allude to who I am. I've always wanted to participate as a member of TD and not as a member of some firm making film. Never works out that way. Snesitive and petty, yes. Sometimes the molehill gets lost in the shadow of a mountain built out of it. :lol

The last year of my life has been focusing on getting my health where I wanted it to be. Diagnosed with blood borne hepatitus I have spent the past twelve mouths going through the new triple drugs therapy to kill it. This treatment has many dropping out within weeks and months; it's 11 months total assualt on the virus and one's own immune system. It's not for wimps; depression, anxiety, no appetite, irritablity, insomnia, anemia, all have contributed to my unsettled well-being over the last year.

I thank my wife over and over again for sticking by me the entire time as there are some significant others that do not stay around. It was like having a serious case of the flu along with the above listed side effects for the entire time.

Rob was right, I need not be the devil's advocate with a product I am involved in. I realized I was going down old roads here and took some time away to break the addictive nature the place has on a recovering soul such as mine.

See ya 'round and thanks for the holler out to

:thumb David

Thanks for coming back as Startie for an update rather than re invent and may your road to recovery be a successful one. It sounds like a battle in the personal world compared to riding out some of the scuffles on the forum. Keep on Keeping on :thumb

I just didn't want to see you unknowingly type your way into a bad situation smartie... get well soon, I look forward to your posts. :beer

My phone rang and the caller advised me of the same. :thumb

Still needed a break from here; it tends to push Jekyll aside and Hyde appears. I always did like that story; hyde can be likened to an azz, if you think about a moment and some of us can go there sooner than others. :lol

Archived