Tint Slime is a go!

Clean out your sprayers and use distilled water and see if it it still happening

Thank you Overlord. :notwrthy

I went on a flat glass job Saturday. Used distilled water. Left the sprayer in the hot vehicle all day Sunday.

No smell this morning :boogie

attn: WearTheFoxHat.

Read the above statements. I am going now to get a bunch of distilled water. I will keep you informed. Thank you sir. :thumb

Thats a Win :thumb :thumb

Maybe JH pissed in your sprayer when you weren't lookin

When using Distilled it takes any issue with on site water out of the equation

Edited by WearTheFoxHat

Good news.  :cool

I figure the cost of distilled water is about the same as I was spending in filter cartridges such.

We will just call it a wash - so to speak. :heh Looking into bulk delivery. :thumb

Now that its hot/humid my inline gas filters seem to be clogging but when I refill the 2qt bottles I airhose them out,,didn't have any issues since about last october

On 3/17/2016 at 2:38 PM, Bham said:

In my best B.B.King voice.......

The smell is gone,,,,,,, the smell is gone, a w a y,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for now. :lol

I cleaned and recleaned my tank and sprayer. Alcohol,,,hot water,,alcohol,,,super rinse.

Guess we shall see if it comes back. :twiddlethumbs

Sorry we're late to the party.

:P

The smell is from microorganisms that can get inside your tank. Sometimes old shampoo bottles in your shower can also get them. Once you get them, you must clean our your tanks real well and make sure you kill them all. Once you tanks have been cleaned to get rid of their invasive colony, you should be good to go! 

~TS

On 4/17/2016 at 9:37 PM, Midtown Houston said:

Tint Slim don't work well in Texas summer heat........It work well for me in the winter...

Just went back to old school Johnson & Johnson...

Sorry we're late to the party. You're right. Extreme Texas heat requires so much Slime that it becomes too expensive. That's why we created Tint Slime Ultra. It has more slip and long evap times. 

It's not magic, but it's designed specifically for hot Texas Climates. Many of our beta testers were in Texas and gave Ultra glowing reviews. If you would like to try Ultra, 

Dragon Distribution has secured the rights to launch this new version. We hope it helps great tinters like trying to tint in hellfire heat. lol

Dragon Distribution
President/CEO
Vogler Enterprises, Inc.
503 S. McCleary Road
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
(816)630-6011
(816)630-0968 fax
www.dragondistributing.com