What did you tint today?

Yeah man, their alright. Take the trim off, heaps easier..... The back glass has a felt type rear deck and can get pretty tight so look inside and judge your cut. Everyone says how hard Lexus are, take the trim off and it's cake. If you make a light slit trim of the quarter all around you can put the quarter in to cover it completely.

I wish you were down here 35 as I've knocked back 2 of them recently at $550 a piece.....I can be selective and it doesn't phase me at all.

However I have just done 6 panes this morning as an alternative for $1,950 @ $125/M.

Knowing where lifestyle is at. :win

Devil

i would tint things I hated for that money.

Lol, maybe? I meant take the door trim off.... If you mean take the trimming around the rear window then hey, depends how much time u got. If imagine it would be like Toyota but from what I see the interior of Lexus is different from Toyota and more expensive so id probably stay away from taking the rear out. It's tight, but not a problem if you cut it right. I find you gotta cut it a bit smaller anyway due to the shelf being a felt bucket. You'll be sweet Ohio their not that bad.

I wish you were down here 35 as I've knocked back 2 of them recently at $550 a piece.....I can be selective and it doesn't phase me at all.

However I have just done 6 panes this morning as an alternative for $1,950 @ $125/M.

Knowing where lifestyle is at. :win

Devil

Man, knocking back nearly $600 a car to go do Fg at 120 m2..... How do u do that?