What did you tint today?

Here they just want the money.  Most of my cars are legal now being in the 35-50 range.  Only got 1 left at 20 sides/rear that is at a performance shop.  I am still deciding it it will be a show car only or not.  If show car I will do 5 sides/rear and 35 windshield since it will rarely be on the street.  If I will be driving it here and there I will go to 35 on the sides/rear.  All windshields are at 50.

Edited by DynamicAppearance

I've had 6 tint tickets and alot of speeding,,a few speed tics were on a Seadoo watercraft all kinds of watercops

Here today's end of the day trucks,,the Chevy 50(40% meter)on the windshield,,I normally say no to windshields

post-40089-0-09489500-1443047037_thumb.j

post-40089-0-08553100-1443047065_thumb.j

Edited by DOOTINT

Man, you guys make me wanna stay in IN.  I have always had 20% and sometimes like now 5% in the rear and never have I once been pulled over for tint, nor questioned the 15 times I have been pulled over for my tint.  Girl I work with has 5% all the way around and said the same thing.  Yikes.  Hope they never decide to crack on tint here.