FlexFilm from Georgia

I used to use suntek carbon and switched to pana flex. I know they are not an apples to apples comparison because the suntek is a carbon film and pana flex is ceramic, but I have absolutely loved the pana flex. Super easy to shrink doesn't crease easy. I have suntek on my personal vehicle and it has done well no complaints. My wife's personal car is done in pana flex and you can tell the difference. I was buying the suntek carbon but got the same price I can get ceramic technology from pana flex. I have had zero issues in the 3 years I have used pana flex failing on the vehicle! Ralph has been great. I had one issue with pana flex being on back order for two weeks. Other than that great product

Sorry for no reply... I do not visit tintdude often enough.   Maybe this video will help anyone that would like to know more about our company and our business model.   If you are interested in our business model and would like to know detailed information, please do not hesitate to call me at Flexfilm.  256 748 8468.  

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:18 PM, pkj08 said:

Has anyone tried the new nanoflex? What are your thoughts on it. How does it compare to panaflex.

I have and love the fact I can get a premium for it. Have it on my wife's car and it works great!

Edited by Carmeltint.com

I ordered some Panaflex 20% last week and tried it out.  I like the look and clarity of it.  The only complaint i have is that it isn't as dark as Classic Black 20% from EWF that I currently use. Anyone else notice this?:thanks