PPF Matte

No one has 60" matte ppf.

I have almost a whole roll of Avery 60 inch matte. I try to discourage the matte wraps since the film easily stains and difficult to maintain. I prefer losing a customer to someone else rather than lose one because he's pissed off.

Llumar....last 20 feet of every roll.. :lol

:thumb

:lol You gettin any snow yet? Pretty dry down here in Dtown

NO its sucks, I have shoveled the driveway once this year

yep. Hope its just a late start...I want a blizzard! :lol I know a few people up there now for the weekend. Whats going on?

No one has 60" matte ppf.

I have almost a whole roll of Avery 60 inch matte. I try to discourage the matte wraps since the film easily stains and difficult to maintain. I prefer losing a customer to someone else rather than lose one because he's pissed off.

Matte paint is reall hard to maintain aswell. Would matte clear bra look matte factory ...or are there different mattes... :lol

2013 Mercedes SL63 AMG Magno Matte

65011_10151190093991896_2109363921_n-1-1.jpg

What do you think Speed?

Guest davenyctint

I just was in the same boat two days ago and heard the problems of it not being in stock nationwide. I did contact Prestige to get some of their Satin Guard. It's a premium price but the film looks great, installed it on a full matte carbon hood yesterday. No strangeness after it dried, it's top notch.

Here's their info:

Viet Tran

Director of Sales

Prestige Film Technologies

(408) 657-3880 - Office

We used their ppf and it's pretty darn good. Just received the roll recently and it came out excellent on a customer's R8. Highly recommend.

Guest chipguard

3M has their Ventureshield lineup that does not come with clear coat. It's not matte exactly but we use it on matte wraps or matte paint sometimes to cut the gloss / clear coat look down. It works okay that way. Plus it priced reasonably compared to the other lines. If you have a 3M distributor near you , they can bring it in.

I can sell it but only in Canada.

Zeus - there are definitely different matte finishes out there, if you aren't covering the whole car for the customer, you'll definitely want to get samples of the different options to make sure it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Speed/Alberts - Let me know if you'd like a sample of our forthcoming Ultimate Stealth. It shares the sames stain resistance and self-healing properties of the Ultimate film. Essentially no maintenance needed. FOr that matter, anyone who is interested, just drop me an e-mail at jphillips@xpel.com.

Zeus - there are definitely different matte finishes out there, if you aren't covering the whole car for the customer, you'll definitely want to get samples of the different options to make sure it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Nice! BMW has a matte finish that is different from Mercedes.I need samples. I'll pm you my info.

Thanks!

:thumb

Archived