3m presitge 70

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you make a habit of taking job leads and laying them out for many/dist. that you don't do business with?

....and you avoided my question Mike.

I have never been asked by any manufacturer or distributor of film, about a job that I would be inquiring a film purchase for.

:bingo Tom.

Good thing Mike is a tinter and not a detective....

Well since you think you are such a "Nancy Drew " , your first post in this thread should have said, Do Not waste your time trying to order PR film.

So whats your point now Nancy, was I so wrong in my ? to you ..............????????

You seem to jump on the defensive when it comes to MMM. If this post were concerning say Suntek or Llumar, would you have even responded.....:nope I highly doubt it.

Plus if you read back you will see that I never said the film Manu/dist would ask anything. I just suggested he not say anything. Big difference Mike.

Why would I tell him to not bother with calling 3m? Is there a current prestige dealer in his area :dunno Seems like a reasonable thing to check into since he obviously has a call for that film....right? Or would your suggestion to anybody here be not to call 3m and ask them about prestige. I'm sure Momma 3m wouldn't care to hear that from an employee of the oldest 3m dealer in the US.

Finally, I wasn't the one claiming to know what somebody was "insinuating". You would be the Nancy Drew here...not me.

You seem to jump on the defensive when it comes to MMM. If this post were concerning say Suntek or Llumar, would you have even responded..... :nope I highly doubt it.

Plus if you read back you will see that I never said the film Manu/dist would ask anything. I just suggested he not say anything. Big difference Mike.

Why would I tell him to not bother with calling 3m? Is there a current prestige dealer in his area :dunno Seems like a reasonable thing to check into since he obviously has a call for that film....right? Or would your suggestion to anybody here be not to call 3m and ask them about prestige. I'm sure Momma 3m wouldn't care to hear that from an employee of the oldest 3m dealer in the US.

Finally, I wasn't the one claiming to know what somebody was "insinuating". You would be the Nancy Drew here...not me.

Yes I do, now if it was a Suntek thread, that film is not hard too get, now on the other hand regarding Llumar "VISTA" films, yea I would have said similar comment's.

You can say that you had just suggested it, I still stand by my reply to you regarding that subject.

If you want too become a 3M Window Film Dealer, I can post a link so anyone can inquire on doing so if you want.

All he had too do was, tell the GC that he was not a 3M Window Film Dealer.

BTW, believe it or not, 3M reads threads on this forum, and they know who I am and where I work, as do a lot of other members on here.

FWIW,.....We have had to use PR in the past. It is possible to get it, not exactly as easy as calling MMM and ordering a couple rolls, but not impossible to attain.

It is my understanding awhile back, 3M was looking for someone selling 3M PR film to a non 3M PR dealer or other, I suppose you would not want too post where you got the film Tom..........?

Archived