coming soon to your city?

Our town now has two distributor/dealers. The vast majority of our work comes from relationships we have built over the years so hopefully we won't lose too much from their presence. My main concern is prices. Most of our town's dealers have worked hard over the years to keep our prices respectable. I guess it's not much different than when Walmart comes into a town? We shall see...

http://2013.sgrva.com

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is only one way to fix this. We all need to educate other tinters on how solar gard wants to be installers not film distributors and quit buying their film.

Honestly I think it's about as great as best buy tinting. I redo my 2 local best buy stores hack jobs quit often. I am sure solar gard installers will be no different, 1 day of shadowing and your a pro! Lol

There is only one way to fix this. We all need to educate other tinters on how solar gard wants to be installers not film distributors and quit buying their film.

Honestly I think it's about as great as best buy tinting. I redo my 2 local best buy stores hack jobs quit often. I am sure solar gard installers will be no different, 1 day of shadowing and your a pro with boomerang tint! Lol

I believe you're correct and I added a little something myself :D

We have Best Buy Tinting too. It's a crazy world. I think the market is big enough, and I don't mind competing with them. I just don't want them to take the bottom out of the pricing. At pennies per square foot they can cut a lot of price before they feel it.

Archived