what's on your ride?

20% HP 4Mil all around on a 2011 lancer ralliart.

have 50% hp 4Mil for windsheild and 5% strip. but havent installed yet.

and 20% chacoal HP film on a ford focus.

i also change film about once a year to test products.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'11 wrangler has 40 CTX on the fronts. It usually has the soft top on so nothing but privacy glass on the hard top. '13 wrangler has 15 CTX on the fronts and Air 80 on everything else, windshield included. Monte Carlo has 35/20 ATR CH on it with a free sample of some %&$# I forgot the name of that they were pushing to be better than Air 80 on the windshield. Its not better than Air 80.

I went thru my garage about a year ago. I found a left over roll of sparkle tint. Slapped it on there. Then layered over it with some PP20 and another layer of Centaur 5%. It looks amazing. Like right out of the 90's amazing.

To be serious for a second, and yes it hurts to be serious sometimes-I have a medical exemption. So my car has Carbon 5% all the way around, Carbon 35% on the entire windshield, and a low Carbon 5% visor. FL law allows for medical exemptions and my doctor felt it was medically necessary for me to have one. I told him the voices in my head quieted down when my car had dark tint.

Guest Tinter24

2012 ford focus I had suntek cxp 18% full car but removed the fronts cuz I can't keep going to court every month for tint tickets 5% carbon sun strip.

global hp fronts 20 %, rear sides ceramic 70 over factory tint, and back glass of truck suntek hp 20. then on outside perf vinyl of business name

ceramic 70 on windshield

Archived