what's on your ride?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2007 Magnum-back half global qdpc 18%, fronts 40, panaflex 70% on windshield, strip qdpc 18%, hood hexis carbon fiber.

431824_10200252912907690_699489209_n_zpsfeba8ce2.jpg

debating on doing a full wrap again, but it makes it hard to sneak around and be social :)

Nice ride. I miss my Magnum. Was great for my mobile jobs. How was that windshield to shrink? Mine was a bear but I used ASWF and it wasn't very shrink friendly. Mine kinda looked like the BatMobile....

shademaker002.jpg

Ty! Yeah the car turned quite a few heads. But I'd NEVER paint another car like that. I had it done professionally with some kind of flattening agent in the clear. It looked cool. But upkeep suck-ed. And if it got scratched...too bad! No wet sand and buffing on that paint job. I've used Air 80 on windshields and really liked how it shrank. When I had the car I just used what was available for the windshield.

I have a 2008 Harley Davidson F250 with JWF Silhouette 15% over the factory tint on the rear, Silhouette 5% on the front doors, Silhouette 40% on the windshield and a 5% strip. My wifes 2011 Camry has Silhouette 5% all the way around. We happen to be the lucky recipients of a State of Florida Medical Exemption in case anyone was wondering. :rock :rock :rock

One of these days I will learn how to post pics on here....

Archived