what's on your ride?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi TintOhio,

She's a 1929 Model A.

My "everyday" ride is a 2003 Honda Element with 160,00mi on it. No film on that one either since it's registered in NY (thank you Mario Cuomo).

-Howard

i love how many of us tinters have our windshields tinted considering its pretty much illegal everywhere, even air 80 because it drops the vlt down low enough to which would fail a vehicle safety inspection. I got mine done too in a solar free film - Artisan ceramic 75. love ittttt. i had 35 on there before, got fined big time. cop towed my truck and everything. he was pissed. had to go through a whole vehicle inspection because of it. FML

I love me some integeras, guessing its the gsr cuz of your handle..... what are you running, and do you like the executive film from.johnson and how does it shrink?

I love me some integeras, guessing its the gsr cuz of your handle..... what are you running, and do you like the executive film from.johnson and how does it shrink?

Guest GSRBOB

Are you boosting?

All motor just CAI & IM at the time.

My best time then was a 15.6 on a pretty much stock motor with just a CAI & IM. She's my daily so I don't run her anymore. I'm kinda just driving miss daisy now lol I get on it every now & then.

As for the film I have always liked the look of Johnson's Executive film. It does not have the clarity of some higher end films but no biggie. Shrink ability is not so bad if your doing an average back glass but integras suck if your like me & take everything apart ( rear wiper motor & paneling ) just to get as clean of an install as possible. And then there's like the mile high matrix too lol. Executive has a high TSR.

Archived