Sticky Windows

I'm working on a 96 or so maxima and the tint will not slide at all, I've put close to a 1/4 of a bottle of slip solution and it still sticks as soon as it hits the glass. Any suggestions????

charge him 100.00 to take off the factory anti fog coating or tell him to come pick up his car because its a piece of crap. that's what i would do. IMHO every car is a piece of junk.

Lol. Not much tact there, but I agree with calling the customer and explaining the situation. Try to get more $. Have him come to your shop and let him see why he is getting charged more. If he doesn't want to pay, send him on his way to be someone else's headache.

charge him 100.00 to take off the factory anti fog coating or tell him to come pick up his car because its a piece of crap. that's what i would do. IMHO every car is a piece of junk.

My van is a piece of junk and I love it! Don't have to worry about spilling anything bumping nuttin ..... Burned out over the years dealing with customers who are so worried about their baby! Btw ... Hate the anti fog but didn't realize 96 would be a factory app on the Maxima

Thanks tinteks that helped. I ended up getting j&j and loaded it full and it helped. I also think my slip solution had seperated I was at the bottom of the bottle. But even after I opened a new bottle I had to put more than normal to get it to slide.

I switched back to JJ from slime. much better results. slime doesn't seem to give enough time. I added much more to see if it would help and didn't change anything.

I liked it in the winter months to adhere quicker.. but with the heat it lacks suds.

Archived