2014 Mazda 3 sedan

TintWizard

Just wet a cotnour squeegee and ram it in there all the way around to loosen it a bit... pop out the clip holding the panel corner below the quarter window and then you can easily stretch out the bottom of the seal while installing so you can get it in there without kinking it, then slide it on up to hide the edge.

This is definitely not a quarter that needs to be removed.

Devil you said the rears are worse than the fronts... they're easier once you figure out how to get the gasket out without removal of whole panel. Recline the front seats fully ahead (you'll understand when you do it why), remove screw behind door pull, gently pull gasket just over metal frame to free it towards you, then pop top corner clip nearest the front of car close to the door pull, and you can slide the gasket out towards the front of car (which is why you recline the seat, so it's out of the way). Reinstall is super easy since that panel can flex beyond belief at the top.

I have to get somebody to hold my phone for me this week to just make a video...

Got it mate but I slid it our towards the rear...I'll try your way next time to the front. :thumb

That's funny... I never could get them out sliding to the rear :lol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did my first today, just removed the door handle screw popped the 3 outside edge clips on the front panels and slid out the seal. only had to tuck the rear rollups seals with a bone tool. the quarters were really quit easy after jabbing a tool up in the rubber a bit. i would love to tint more. they are a hell of a lot easier than my speed3.

10441070_304234999745707_501764389893478

did my first today, just removed the door handle screw popped the 3 outside edge clips on the front panels and slid out the seal. only had to tuck the rear rollups seals with a bone tool. the quarters were really quit easy after jabbing a tool up in the rubber a bit. i would love to tint more. they are a hell of a lot easier than my speed3.

10441070_304234999745707_501764389893478

The rear seals pop out even easier than the front seals without any removal . Only a sideways twist with a panel remover on the top 1 plastic clips to remove it from the gasket and pops out . I personally remove the one screw where the handle is but it's not necessary

Archived