2014 Mazda 3 sedan

TintWizard

Identical windows and door panels in every aspect as the new 2014 Mazda 3 sport. Back window is easier than the previous model (its more like the 04-08 style)

Tint Tek users can use the side patterns for the sport style till the sedan is loaded in shortly .

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure, I've never pulled a 1/4 seal on either.

I agree though. I'm up to about 10 of these cars now and I've gotten them 1/4 down better each time :thumb

So I've done enough of these cars now to make an interesting observation . On the drivers window only , there is more often than not, a strange white substance near the mirror side of the window that must be scraped and scoured quite a bit before tinting. I've never come across anything quite like that in a brand new car, but its rather annoying and its on quite a few of them. Only that one window though . Detailers won't most likely notice it , only fussy tinters in well lit shops that do the front doors on these. Anyone else ?

I saw both for the first time today and the 1/4s do look ordinary to do.

Very tight looking on the rear screen bottom corners.

hey dev these cars are super easy no need to shrink the rear doors just a little on the fronts . Both rear screens are easy peasy to shrink and install. The quarters look harder then they are just get a contour card or something in there run it around a few times to loosen the rubber at the top so you don't get a gap and away u go.

So I've done enough of these cars now to make an interesting observation . On the drivers window only , there is more often than not, a strange white substance near the mirror side of the window that must be scraped and scoured quite a bit before tinting. I've never come across anything quite like that in a brand new car, but its rather annoying and its on quite a few of them. Only that one window though . Detailers won't most likely notice it , only fussy tinters in well lit shops that do the front doors on these. Anyone else ?

Just bumping this post. I'm shocked no one else has come across this annoying substance only on the drivers window near the mirror. I go through about 3 blades on this one section of window . Took a pic of this stuff just so you see I'm not crazy :lol

It's hard to see initially till its starts clumping together after scraping it

eda4ynu6.jpg

Tinted one of them and didn't run into it

I don't get it : not all , but most of these have this issue . I do many of these cars. I just got a request to tint 25 of these over the next couple of weeks. I'll give you a running total of how many of the 25 will have this issue. So far 2 out of 3 I've done have it

Archived