Shop rent

if rents low. probably means your not in a key location or the demograph in that area isnt buying.

if rent is high. good potential to see some walkins, good main strip or corner spot.

it all makes itself even in the long run.

ie: lower rent, need more invested in marketing.

my appologies. i didnt answer your question.

i am working from rented private garage currently. Next week moving to a shop (finally).

Much larger overhead but much better location, close proximity to like oriented trades. If i did my homework right it should work out well. Also building a showroom. Mainly to keep people out of shop area.

let's say this...I have somewhere around 1600 ft2 of living space, 4 bedrooms, one bathroom, single car garage, 10 x 10 office space and 10 x 10 work space on side of garage, and 1.56 acres of land.  Paid $56,000 for it 6 years ago...only paying $325 a month for a payment....

If this place was in a more metro area it would be more like $560,000....

cost of real estate is so biased by where you are as is the cost of rent/leasing....

let's say this...I have somewhere around 1600 ft2 of living space, 4 bedrooms, one bathroom, single car garage, 10 x 10 office space and 10 x 10 work space on side of garage, and 1.56 acres of land.  Paid $56,000 for it 6 years ago...only paying $325 a month for a payment....

If this place was in a more metro area it would be more like $560,000....

cost of real estate is so biased by where you are as is the cost of rent/leasing....

nice ryker wish stuff was that price out here in California, my truck payments are higher than your land and shop dam good job :beer

Archived