How's your Healthcare signup going?

Gotta love Medicare down here in oz aye boys?

Free health

free?   FREE??   :facepalm2

You pay taxes, right? Ever wonder how much your taxes would be if you didn't have "free" healthcare?

That word "free" gets em every time. :drevil

:lol  

There are no costs greater incurred than when you get something for free. And you can take that to the bank....

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know nothing about nothing, but IMO. Forcing us, as U.S. citizens to buy something or be "fined".

Sounds like "taxation without representation and that's not fair"(to quote school house rock)

and is also unconstitutional. Calling it a "fine" is just word play.

But I don't know shite about shite.

That being said. It is cheaper for us to be self pay than to have had BCBS.(which we could afford to carry until the bailout fiasco turned the economy on its head). :twocents

I know nothing about nothing, but IMO. Forcing us, as U.S. citizens to buy something or be "fined".

Sounds like "taxation without representation and that's not fair"(to quote school house rock)

That being said. It is cheaper for us to be self pay than to have had BCBS.(which we could afford to carry until the bailout fiasco turned the economy on its head). :twocents

The Supreme Court does not agree with you. However the Tea Party does. Unfortunately one of them has political power and the other one has lip service

we actually  just got a letter from one of our childrens doctors saying shes leaving the pediatric practice due to the new healthcare law and we need to find a new doctor. lol hilarious thanks obama :thumb and this 5hit5 just the beginning

There is a reason why he was named the LIAR OF THE YEAR. Heck, if it was up to me id call him the liar of the millennium lol. FOLKS IF YOU LIKE YOU PLAN OR DOCTOR YOU CAN KEEP HIM, PERIOD.

The Supreme Court does not agree with you. However the Tea Party does. Unfortunately one of them has political power and the other one has lip service

Exactly, funny thing is that a lot of people think that the TEA PARTY is just a racist group that does not like obummer because he is black. Then again, most of these people could not name their representative, yet they know all the names and stats for their football team. Sad, very sad.

The roman empire is filled with misery, but it is luxurious. It is dying, but it laughs.

Archived