How's your Healthcare signup going?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have had Obrutha care for years here in Mass. It was delivered to us via Mitt Romney when he was our governor. Mainly because he was in bed with the major health carriers here. Harvard Pilgrim Health, Blue Cross and Tuffts. It is the blueprint that BO followed to go national with. My premium for my wife and myself is just over 1300.00 per month. We are both healthy non smokers and nothing pre existing or ongoing meds. ....We get boned.

You get boned hard!!

Now we get to share the pain with the rest of the states. The first year of two, your premiums will be ...not so bad, but then they are going to increase 25/40% a year as subsidy money is allocated elsewhere. ...unless somehow all the illegals, healthy under 20 year olds and just plain deadbeats decide they actually want to pay for health insurance instead of getting it free

I haven't even checked yet... I'm single so it will just be for me... I think its going to be a huge huge mess... But I do like the fact preexisting conditions aren't a problem with it.

My mom has always worked for a doctor and we've talked about this a lot... Aside from the high costs to people its not going to work for the healthcare system in general.

I do think people should have healthcare regardless of who you are. You can not always control your health. The issues I've had were not brought on by any actions that I did... Like so much its just part of being imperfect.

The problem in this country is the high costs associated with healthcare. The whole system is so top heavy.... At some point its going to crash and I Dont think obamacare is going to help at all.

I haven't even checked yet... I'm single so it will just be for me... I think its going to be a huge huge mess... But I do like the fact preexisting conditions aren't a problem with it. My mom has always worked for a doctor and we've talked about this a lot... Aside from the high costs to people its not going to work for the healthcare system in general. I do think people should have healthcare regardless of who you are. You can not always control your health. The issues I've had were not brought on by any actions that I did... Like so much its just part of being imperfect. The problem in this country is the high costs associated with healthcare. The whole system is so top heavy.... At some point its going to crash and I Dont think obamacare is going to help at all.

OB care has a couple benefits that will help some people. The pre existing provision is one of them, insurers want to drop you the second you need treatment, it has always been this way. If they can't drop you because you have a term contract, they will jack your premium to the roof when it is up for renewal. Thus making it impossible to get coverage. Insurance HMOs are the worst

Right now I pay $430.00 per month with a $3.000.00 deductible and then after that 100% and I have yet used it, I have not been to the doctor in over 2 years and I had major neck surgery 3 years ago, I am not and never will be 100% back to where I was and I still have a lot of issues from nerve damage that I will never regain back, I go to work every day now and have for 40 hrs per week since I was 16 years old and it pisses me off that some one can come to this country that has never even paid a penny worth of taxes and get FREE health care !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After my neck surgery that had nothing to do with me having an accident or any fault of mine what so ever, I could not get any help what so ever from my State, that's Pucked up !!!!!

Archived