Employee applicants that showed up to your shop and this is what you g

I wanted to start a topic that might be humorous (may not have been at the time) but now we might get a chuckle out of it. (no names)

I had a guy show up after stating in e-mails and phone calls he was the best at installing PPF.

He showed up about 20 mins late, we gave him a rolled up kit and pointed to the car.

He proceeded to take blue masking tape and place pieces across the front area of the

car, stand back, walk back up take piece he had put on the car, and place it somewhere else. After

about 1/2 hour one of my installers pointed to the rolled up kit and said "here is the kit" he said he didn't need it.

I told him thank you but no thank you. We still to this day can't understand what he was doing.

Many, many, many  years ago we needed more office help. One of the questions on the applicatiion is asking sex with a small box to write in F or M. Instead of her writing female or male, she wrote occasionally. Needless to say she did not have a second interview.

Many, many, many  years ago we needed more office help. One of the questions on the applicatiion is asking sex with a small box to write in F or M. Instead of her writing female or male, she wrote occasionally. Needless to say she did not have a second interview.

Maybe she was interested in gettin some

Masking tape placement is extremely important!!!

Ask the dumbass that installed this Security film I came across a few years ago.

WOOOOW.jpg

Holly cow! seriously?

That little piece of tape is probably one of the most amazing film related things I've ever seen.

That is of course not including a fellow we named Anti Gravity Keith because he seemed to think starting at the bottom of a 12' h x  64"w pane needing 3 horizontal laydowns of 40" security film would work out great.But thats a story for another day.

I get people filling out applications that their last jobs were driver for local part store, merchandise shelf filler at night. We even had a guy come in and

say we're doing all wrong and if we hire him he'll be able to straighten it all out. But they were all professional Tint, and PPF installers.   :lol

Quite a few years ago we were looking for an installer to work with me installing graphics and he said he had experience doing so with the films he would be installing working for us, the guy shows up and I handed him a 48"x48" piece of 3M Dusted Crystal and I told him to install it on one of the interior shop windows, after 20 min of watching him struggling too just try and remove the liner I told him that's ok I think we had see enough.  ..... :facepalm2

Archived