what a greeting when rocking up to a job...

Went to a customers house today to tint a sliding door, was a farm with about six lebanese families living there.

I got out of the car to look for the customer and was greated buy a couple guys carrying a live goat by its feet, only to have one guy pull out this HUGE knife and slaughter it right infront of me.........

LMAO needless to say it was the quickest i have ever done a sliding door hahaha.

Shades, that is some weird Shite IMO. Pretty sick thing to do in front of a complete stranger.. Just to get a kick?

I agree. I wonder what they would do if the tables were turned in their own country. :dunno

I mean if we went to an Arabic country and had a pig roast and a bible meeting, we'd be beheaded. Just sayin.

Shades, that is some weird Shite IMO. Pretty sick thing to do in front of a complete stranger.. Just to get a kick?

I agree. I wonder what they would do if the tables were turned in their own country. :dunno

I mean if we went to an Arabic country and had a pig roast and a bible meeting, we'd be beheaded. Just sayin.

I'll just leave it to  :yeah  and save TD and the Mods a lot of hassle. :lol 

How horrible?

My job today (yes a Sunday unfortunately which is extremely rare for me) was installing 19 panes for what I worked out was worth $578 per hour.

A bit more pleasant in the corporate world but it had to be done without staff being side tracked.....poor little darlings.

No goats there.

Devil

Archived