Ultra Tint - Permission to come aboard please..

Hello Tintaholics,

After reading many threads it's clear that a member introduction post is the proper etiquette before contributing to the forum, so I'd like to introduce myself and give a brief background of where I am, what we stand for, and what my background is.

My name is Kevin, owner of Ultra Tint based on the Gold Coast. (AUST) I've been involved in the window film industry now for 17 years, starting out as a trainee flatglass installer and moving on to become an auto installer as well a few years after that. I was trained in the old-school methods of business, where quality matters and customer service is everything.  After working for and managing a couple of tint businesses for many years, the opportunity came up to take ownership of UT about 8 years ago and I haven't looked back.

Without going into brands or manufacturers, we are certified installers for this, and accredited providers for that, as well as being contracted several times a year as a national trainer for both flatglass and auto. We're also long standing members of WFAANZ. Not too sure on the rules regarding self promotion, so anyone interested in knowing a bit more about us can just use our business name followed by dot com dot au.  

Otherwise, some of you I already know; many of you I don't. But I look forward to getting to know you all, and laughing and learning along the way.

Cheers,  Kevin.

:olfa  :thumb  

Welcome aboard Kevin.

Good to have another Queenslander around coming into State of Origin time.

Plenty of chuckles to be had here and plenty of good info as well.

No rules here about self promotion that I know of...some do it shamelessly.

Cheers mate

Darren

www,prestigewindowtinting.com.au

I think as the story goes Devil, UT up here was started many years ago by a previous owner of UT down there...

I stood to be corrected UT....my mate HAD the UT name down here for years and successfully traded under that but someone else must have had it elsewhere and he could no longer use it.

So he came up with the name Ultrashade and that's what is his go now.

Devil

Archived