Flatglass Measurements - inches or mm?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You almost had it TM , but I guarantee you 40 feet of film better be a bit more than 3.7 metres or my film supplier has been laughing all the way to the bank :lol

Sorry...just reread your post, you must have meant square metres. My bad

Lol, could have. I was tired as crap lastnight while posting it. Haha

I find it so hard nowadays to consider anything imperial and I'm old school. :cool

Devil, you are full of surprises, I would have thought for sure you would think in imperial, that is if I hadn't read a couple of your other posts here and there.

How did you describe yourself once..."As old as dirt" :rollin

I find it so hard nowadays to consider anything imperial and I'm old school. :cool

Devil, you are full of surprises, I would have thought for sure you would think in imperial, that is if I hadn't read a couple of your other posts here and there.

[emoji115][emoji115][emoji115][emoji115]

True Rocky but when you think about it, metric was introduced what 30 years ago or more so it's hardly new anymore.

If all of us downunder don't grapple with modern times and modern ways, then the new generations look at us like we have 2 heads still living in the stone age. :headbang Embarrassing my friend!

Devil

Archived