People are pigs

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had one like that a few weeks back. Needless to say it came back due to contamination. The cheek of it. I redid the whole job but i was angry throughout. Just kept swearing to myself and calling the guy a slob. I have learnt a lesson now though and i will pre warn customers if the car is a tip then don't expect a mint job.

Had a smoking hot 19-21 year old girl come into my store a few months ago for some tint on a brand new Audi A4. (Car had 700 miles on it).

Wrote her up, grabbed the keys and went outside to pull it into the work bay.

The trash.... the trash inside was terrible. It came up to the bottom of the passengers seat. Like an ocean of WTF. The Backseat was covered in clothes. Clothes were so stuffed into the back that I couldn't even move the drivers seat back.

We still tinted the car. She didn't even say "sorry about the mess." Im sure her future husband is going to have to do all the house work :lol

Had a smoking hot 19-21 year old girl come into my store a few months ago for some tint on a brand new Audi A4. (Car had 700 miles on it).

Wrote her up, grabbed the keys and went outside to pull it into the work bay.

The trash.... the trash inside was terrible. It came up to the bottom of the passengers seat. Like an ocean of WTF. The Backseat was covered in clothes. Clothes were so stuffed into the back that I couldn't even move the drivers seat back.

We still tinted the car. She didn't even say "sorry about the mess." Im sure her future husband is going to have to do all the house work [emoji38]

If she was ugly would you still have tinted it....wait, I'm asking a salesman. Lol

When you R&R a old man's car that smells like death because there is 3 month expired chicken under the seat you ain't lived!. I tinted it because well... My boss didn't care about the smell just the money. Puked 15 times and told him if it ever happens again he can find a new tinter.

The cars I've done are absurd for the most part, but I gotta make money.

Archived