Window partitions

I've got a commercial job coming up that I have to quote. It's around the corner from where I live so I went to look at it when they were closed. It's in a strip mall. One of the sets of windows is split in half by a wall. Now I didn't get to go inside to see if it was completely up to the glass so I don't know if it's even possible to tint the whole glass. I am thinking of suggesting global silver 53 or 35. What do you guys suggest doing if the whole glass isn't accessible?

You could install a vertical piece of vinyl on the outside to cover the partition (wall) that would closely match the frame color, if it is a DP unit you would want the vinyl wider then the wall so it will still cover it when viewing on angle from the outside, also no glass breakage warranty.

I just spoke with a glass guy and he give me the run down on how to take them out. It seems pretty simple but I've never done it before. He also said he'd probably charge me 75 to 100 to take them out and install them. I'm wondering if I should have him do it or give it a go myself.

Personally, I'd have him do it. I had a job that required something similar... and I was not about to take the chance of breaking the glass. So I paid the glass guys to come out and do it for me. 

I'm a tinter... not a glass guy. :D

That's what I was thinking. I haven't used suntek in a while and I was flipping through my sample book and see they have an silver exterior 20. Anyone used it? I assume EWF still isn't offering an exterior film?

Archived