The power of the Tintdude forum

I landed a dealership from first cut on here a couple months back. Unsure at first, but it really seems to be working out. We are doing an extra 15 to 20 vehicles a week from this account. Which boils down to about an extra $60, 000 per year.

So glad I responded to the add, even if it is over working the hell out of me this summer. :money

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I landed a dealership from first cut on here a couple months back. Unsure at first, but it really seems to be working out. We are doing an extra 15 to 20 vehicles a week from this account. Which boils down to about an extra $60, 000 per year.

So glad I responded to the add, even if it is over working the hell out of me this summer. :money

That's awesome dude. :cool

That's the way to keep them out of the hands of those with big box aspirations. I know a couple of fellow tinters who have done the same; one hired a seasoned tinter and simply parked his azz at the dealership. He works for the tintshop not the dealership. :cool

Thanks Smartie. My wife and I keep their lot cars caught up on Mondays and Tuesday if needed. Then spend the rest of the week at my own shop. I does mean working 6 and sometimes 7 days a week. But at least I can afford a fat ass vacation come fall. :yep

Good for you C2C.

Pay of your shop in super quick time.

Shame your not around more, but go get paid.

Archived