The power of the Tintdude forum

Howdy people.

Can I ask how many jobs have you landed from this forum?

Yesterday was my fourth so far.
Amazing what the consumer finds when they research properly.

I'll thank you now GTS and my mates on here.

Big thanks also to TD and everyone involved who make this an awesome forum!

The subscription paid itself off many times now :thumb

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Between TintDude and the Independent Tinting Network I have found a whole bunch of great new mates.

I am also very proud to be a window tinter, when once I was lost, and wasn't sure if I was doing something that others would respect as a profession..

Thanks to all including TintDude himself. The fact that he remains so partial to all situations is the catalist behind this great forum.

:beer

There is no doubt that TD has provided huge benefits to our industry.

I would like to use this opportunity to touch our code of conduct here.

We have a lot of systematic-belittling and rude remarks made here, by proxies of different competitors. I don't think these should be tolerated or encouraged. All of our regulars, must identify our masterplan to celebrate our work in the industry and the image we want the world to perceive our industry. We have so much humiliating jokes in TD about film defects in virtually every brand, cheaper tints, mobile tinters, etc.......i feel that we gotta be a little less negative and professional when criticising our peers. A town may have countless stories of catching druglords but, these stories will also scare away people who are who are contemplating moving there.

TD Communitry will become victim of such split-perceptions. It does not reflect well about us, especially when consumers and professionals from the glass-industry are reading. While we insiders have our own cosy corners in TD, outsiders see only the bad rough edges of our trade.

my thoughts

Good to see posts of "awakened" members . Is is for sure a community with many chanels and frequencies.

Hopefully with many years yes to come ! :thumb

We have a lot of systematic-belittling and rude remarks made here, by proxies of different competitors. I don't think these should be tolerated or encouraged. All of our regulars, must identify our masterplan to celebrate our work in the industry and the image we want the world to perceive our industry. We have so much humiliating jokes in TD about film defects in virtually every brand, cheaper tints, mobile tinters, etc.......i feel that we gotta be a little less negative and professional when criticising our peers. A town may have countless stories of catching druglords but, these stories will also scare away people who are who are contemplating moving there.

TD Communitry will become victim of such split-perceptions. It does not reflect well about us, especially when consumers and professionals from the glass-industry are reading. While we insiders have our own cosy corners in TD, outsiders see only the bad rough edges of our trade.

my thoughts

I couldn't disagree more. Seems like we would have very little to discuss if that were the case. Might as well just shut down the forum and setup platforms for Mannys to spoon feed us information on the quality and longevity of their films rather then the opinions from the guys out in the trenches.

I have learned more here in the past ten years than all the years I've spent in the industry.  :thumb

This, and it wasn't because everyone was being PC and just regurgitating what the manufacturers fed us. :twocents

my thoughts

I couldn't disagree more. Seems like we would have very little to discuss if that were the case. Might as well just shut down the forum and setup platforms for Mannys to spoon feed us information on the quality and longevity of their films rather then the opinions from the guys out in the trenches.

I have learned more here in the past ten years than all the years I've spent in the industry. :thumb

This, and it wasn't because everyone was being PC and just regurgitating what the manufacturers fed us. :twocents
Fuh ken oath mate! :thumb

Archived