Change of lifestyle for tinting downunder

Would any of you Americans be interested in living and working downunder?

Please advise.....must be a brilliant tinter...that is the ultimate pre requisite.

I'm looking for either a young family man or single bod who wants a change to live in the best country in the world.

It's a long shot but I'm prepared to mentor an overseas immigrant.

PM if at all interested.

Devil

hey dev i'm just curious what your plan is .....I know its hard to train youngins but aren't we all going to die out if we don't share our knowledge with the younger generation.......trust me i have gone through so many dissapointment's to find a half decent candidate and he is 25 . not very "young" in my book but willing to learn .

I wouldn't say that. I've tossed plenty of "experienced" tinters on the scrap heap in my shop. But every now and then you find someone who's just right. I trained a 19yr old guy who was fantastic. He followed his girl to WA and after some encouragement by me, now runs his own successful show over there called SolarGlaze Window Tinting. Sharing knowledge is a great thing as long as you teach ethics and professionalism along with it.

TTB....I'm very seriously considering hanging up the squeegee as I certainly don't have to work anymore and would rather be further enjoying the lifestyles of the tint and not so famous. :lol

But the fantastic opportunities I've presented to a limited few locally whom I thought would have jumped at it really disappointed.....they have not seen the view for the film but I'm not going to push it when there is no motivation shown hence the topic.

TW you'll do......sun, surf and sea beckons.

Devil

Archived