Foreign customers.

Booked out 2 weeks in advance mate with some very nice jobs, just pulled some forward.

I do like the air lines policies though, make a booking and pay up front.

It does make sense Rocky.....I detest no shows but fortunately it doesn't happen too often.

However I did miss a bullet last week when I went to confirm a booking and the guy had broken his arm but with that happening I don't think he was going to advise of the cancellation until I rang.....more on his mind hey?

No excuse Dev, he still had one good arm didn't he?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I can say is without Indians Sydney's tinting would be doomed my best customers

I am glad I am not in your position. The last Indian customer I had come into the shop kept trying to get me to come down off my price! I told him fine, but only if he would trade out the price difference with some gas or slushies! Guess what? His car is still driving around without tint! 

All I can say is without Indians Sydney's tinting would be doomed my best customers

I am glad I am not in your position. The last Indian customer I had come into the shop kept trying to get me to come down off my price! I told him fine, but only if he would trade out the price difference with some gas or slushies! Guess what? His car is still driving around without tint!
:lol

i occasionally get sunday calls, worst i had was 9:30pm sunday lol 

i also get calls around 4-5pm asking if i can tint their whole car that day, i quote them high that day and then offer them my normal rate on a day that suits me

Archived