Pic of the Week #386 Submissions

I very rarely reply to this topic but here is a photo of part of a $59,000 safety / seismic film job I'm doing that I've almost got completed.

iboyHhtKSMIUFl.JPG

-Devil

Here is where I was today.

Second floor to go.

Massive sheets which are 1.7 x 2.4m, 20 of them, hardest part is negotiating around meeting room availabilities, furniture, blinds and prima donnas who must have no disturbance.

l0QMudk.jpg

-Devil

I very rarely reply to this topic but here is a photo of part of a $59,000 safety / seismic film job I'm doing that I've almost got completed.

iboyHhtKSMIUFl.JPG

-Devil

Second floor to go.

Massive sheets which are 1.7 x 2.4m, 20 of them, hardest part is negotiating around meeting room availabilities, furniture, blinds and prima donnas who must have no disturbance.

l0QMudk.jpg

-Devil

It looks like walls built against the glass on the 2nd , 3rd and 5th floors? FiretrUCK I hate how that ends up spoiling an otherwise great install!!

iboyHhtKSMIUFl.JPG

-Devil

Second floor to go.

l0QMudk.jpg

-Devil

It looks like walls built against the glass on the 2nd , 3rd and 5th floors? FiretrUCK I hate how that ends up spoiling an otherwise great install!!

I agree Foxy but they are actually partitions built onto the glass and they do look horrid from outside.

Devil :thumb

Archived