The Real Tint Dude Please Stand Up

So there's this so called "Business Owner" who has the website TheTintDude.com and TTDOHIO.com who offers $149.99 Mobile Auto Tinting servicing Ohio and a few other states. I come to find out this is not a legit business. He's not a registered business in Ohio nor is he registered with the Dept of Motor Vehicle repair as required in Ohio. It's obvious this guy is not paying any taxes and is stealing business from the rest of us legit business owners. I was able to do some research online and the site is registered to a Jule Willis and the only address I could find is an old address in Reno Nevada and Dayton Ohio. Does anyone know this guy or have more info on him? The site only lets you contact him via a contact form. I also found he used to own 775 Motorsports in Reno but was shut down by officials in Reno in 2008. Rick, I also wasn't sure if he was infringing on your trademarked or copyrighted name as well. Anyways, any help would be appreciated as these types of tinters are a virus in the industry.

"we have Gilligan"

"ALL WORK AND FILM IS FULLY GUARANTIED AGAINST PEELING, FADING, DE-LAMINATING OR TURNING PURPLE. WARRANTY IS VOID IF WINDEX OR ALIKE CLEANERS ARE USED  AND/OR ALL INSTRUCTIONS ARE NOT FOLLOWED."

He must be a stand up guy employing fictional tv characters and the warranty is void if you use windex :lol

"we have Gilligan"

"ALL WORK AND FILM IS FULLY GUARANTIED AGAINST PEELING, FADING, DE-LAMINATING OR TURNING PURPLE. WARRANTY IS VOID IF WINDEX OR ALIKE CLEANERS ARE USED  AND/OR ALL INSTRUCTIONS ARE NOT FOLLOWED."

He must be a stand up guy employing fictional tv characters and the warranty is void if you use windex :lol

WOW! I missed that one...lol so I wonder what you are supposed to use to clean your windows with??

"we have Gilligan"

You forgot this part: 

• hassle free warranty    :spit

There is a number to call on the newer site. The site btw, was created online using stock photos-and text.. there are other automotive related fields with sites using the exact same wording! Personally I'd be embarrassed by that site, and his old one seemed legit, legalities aside

Archived