mk6 golf

strothow

Having a bit of trouble shrinking the rear window on this.

This is the first car since doing a 3 day course, so i'm aware its going to take a few attempts but i'm getting ****** off now lol....

I've done an arch to anchor about half way up the window, to bottom corners, and can get the bottom shrunk fine, its the top corners i'm having trouble with....

Anyone got any tips that work best for them? Consistently getting bunching in the top corners and just end up creasing it.

Thanks.

Having a bit of trouble shrinking the rear window on this.

This is the first car since doing a 3 day course, so i'm aware its going to take a few attempts but i'm getting ****** off now lol....

I've done an arch to anchor about half way up the window, to bottom corners, and can get the bottom shrunk fine, its the top corners i'm having trouble with....

Anyone got any tips that work best for them? Consistently getting bunching in the top corners and just end up creasing it.

Thanks.

tricky screen for beginners,leave the film long on the bottom bout 100mm . Put your anchour line up a bit higher to push more to the bottom.plus use the search button there is heaps of stuff on that screen.

I think I wrecked a complete 100 foot roll of film when I started tinting these things back in 2011. I threw the car out of the shop for about 3 days to cool off before I started to try again. They are tricky to do that's for sure. I leave the film long on each corner and shrink it middle, out.When I get halfway to the outside I start to shrink it in almost a triangular fashion. Hard to explain without a diagram or video.

Archived