We have a new slip solution and prep solutions we are promoting

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I got to try the pre tac and film tac yesterday afternoon and I like it! Ralph was in my area and unexpectedly stopped by to pay me a visit and also drop off some samples of the solutions. I used baby shampoo like I normally do on one half of the car (2015 Toyota Camry) and the pre tac/film tac combo on the other half. The baby shampoo and film tac both slid around the same to get the patterns in place but once you made a single swipe using the film tac the film stayed still. The baby shampoo slid around for a while like it normally does for me until it decided to finally tack up. After letting the side windows sit a while and worked on the back glass, I had a few small fingers that popped up on each side and the side with the pre/film tac laid right down to where I had to use a heat gun on a few spots on the side that baby shampoo was used. I also used the film tac to clean the windows after the install and worked great! 

Thanks Ralph for taking the time to stop in and offer me the samples to try!  :thumb

Well I got to try the pre tac and film tac yesterday afternoon and I like it! Ralph was in my area and unexpectedly stopped by to pay me a visit and also drop off some samples of the solutions. I used baby shampoo like I normally do on one half of the car (2015 Toyota Camry) and the pre tac/film tac combo on the other half. The baby shampoo and film tac both slid around the same to get the patterns in place but once you made a single swipe using the film tac the film stayed still. The baby shampoo slid around for a while like it normally does for me until it decided to finally tack up. After letting the side windows sit a while and worked on the back glass, I had a few small fingers that popped up on each side and the side with the pre/film tac laid right down to where I had to use a heat gun on a few spots on the side that baby shampoo was used. I also used the film tac to clean the windows after the install and worked great! 

Thanks Ralph for taking the time to stop in and offer me the samples to try!  :thumb

I'm still waiting for my sample....can't wait to try it....

Would you quit using baby shampoo due to the result of tint tac and pre tac???????

I can tell you from what I have seen so far that the solution doesn't seem to stain door panels. Some door panels will absorb moisture and have a stained look until they dry all the way. IMO, it is always best to wipe panels off ASAP no matter what you use.

Archived