Last One To Post Wins Game #424

I've heard that there are some areas Texas that have it figured out.  I heard they have the highest price per job of just about anywhere.  It's because all of the shops are high dollar.  There aren't any "cheap"shops in these places.  Now we can't control that, but it would be nice if that were the case in more areas.  :dunno 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I've figured out that TintSlime is wrong in their claim that it doesn't break down. It says it on the bottle   :wrong

I have been using it in my automatic sprayer and I keep having to take the screen out of the wand and clean what looks like dryer lint off of it..  when I get down to about a gallon left, I can look in the bottle and see particulates floating around.  When I noticed this, I emptied the bottle and I had to create a tool just to get a brush down into the bottle to scrub it clean.  Did so and it is still doing it..  I still like it better than baby shampoo, but the false advertising is a bad thing, I think.   :nono

Just got back from one of the worst contractor home shows. What a waste of 4 hours.

I felt that way about the last car show I went to.  Are you working today?? 

Sorry that was a bust.  I was supposed to have an 11:00 but I didn't make the appointment.  Whoever did, didn't get a phone # soo  :twiddlingthumbs  

Archived