vvivid vinyl

Whats the quality on vvivid vinyl wrap material ? Whats the positive and negative of the product . Have my supplier just started carrying it and they claim it stretch good and good adhesive . Presently using oracale 970 vinyl . We dont do full wraps . Roofs mirrors graphics accent stuff . 

We have recently received a roll to try to possibly offer as a mid-range vinyl. I am trying them due to the cars people have installed the product on (good portfolio) and the fact they have a technical sheet. This means they are a decent company that has done testing of their product that they are happy to show (ageing, removability etc)

Not a fan of places that charge you for colour swatches and the swatches don't do the colours justice, some showing an orange peel look, hoping it wouldn't be on a full roll also.

We haven't installed it as of yet but for me it will come down to that it needs to be as good to install as Avery. If its harder then money saved on vinyl will be quickly made up in extra labour.

I have used there product and never will use it again. I had the red chrome and was supposed to wrap a frs in it but when we started laying it I was not impressed. Flat surfaces its OK but I have found that it does not adhere well. Also found a 14ft section with a crease across it. Dirt particals in the glue. A fade line vertically . They claimed it was a first production roll that fell through the cracks.does not stretch like advertised. Stick with avery chrome.

Well atleast you were able to ask for samples. We had to pay for them from their online store. A company that is trying to establish themselves better should be pumping free samples out to all installers like avery, 3M etc.

I think they are happy to target DIY'ers, helping to ruin the industry by having crappy self installed wraps driving around...

Well atleast you were able to ask for samples. We had to pay for them from their online store. A company that is trying to establish themselves better should be pumping free samples out to all installers like avery, 3M etc.

I think they are happy to target DIY'ers, helping to ruin the industry by having crappy self installed wraps driving around...

I have used it and had no problems. I was impressed that it stuck well to some door handles with out puckering at all. Have not tried the chrome though.

Archived