Last One To Post Wins Game #426

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:idea   Let's make a car that only has 3 doors instead of 4 and make none of the windows match so you have to cut each one individually.

And let's give it 2 backglasses, one of which has a spoiler to deal with at the top, so it's harder.   :hmmm

No wait, they already make this monstrosity.....the Hyundai Veloster   :facepalm2   What a stupid build on this car   :blink    

My wife tips like she is loaded. She is also a server so she knows what it is like. Me on the other hand tip based on the service which seems to suck around here.!

My wife is the same way. She use to work as a hairstylist before she turned into a full time stay at home mommy, so she really appreciated and understands the importance of tipping.

:idea   Let's make a car that only has 3 doors instead of 4 and make none of the windows match so you have to cut each one individually.

And let's give it 2 backglasses, one of which has a spoiler to deal with at the top, so it's harder.   :hmmm

No wait, they already make this monstrosity.....the Hyundai Veloster   :facepalm2   What a stupid build on this car   :blink

:lol

I've only done one. I never double cut so I didn't run into this issue. Very weird design

Some idiot bi-polar engineer on acid designs a car,,, and the worst part is another group of idiots said,, "yeah that's a good idea, let's build it"  :facepalm

Archived