Pic of the Week #411 Submissions

I didn't get a video of me shrinking it my phone died as I was recording a video and only got me lathering it up with soap. Spewing but I will be doing a few more. Still not easy to do, but definitely doable. These rear screens aren't nightmares but aren't the easiest either so have faith it'll work

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't an advertisement while driving. Something to take out and do some things in public with. I have the idea of wrapping the car somewhat exactly like the Spokane shops cars, kind of what gave me the idea.

Don't you think it's cool though? I expected at least one person to say it looks nice and not everyone just criticise it?

Does look cool. [emoji106] You didn't explain that it was going to be for show only and not meant as a means of transportation advertisement.
Yes I did. This isn't the car I'm going to be driving round job to job now.... is it?

I would like to see that. I get many people asking me to tint over letters or cut letters out of the tint and put darker tint in its place. Being an Aussie I don't know if you know about the "flames in tint" that these redneck morons around here were doing at one time,,,,,but this would be a great solution to all of this. Like I said before :chuck two thumbs up!!

Thanks brother :thumb

This isn't an advertisement while driving. Something to take out and do some things in public with. I have the idea of wrapping the car somewhat exactly like the Spokane shops cars, kind of what gave me the idea.

Don't you think it's cool though? I expected at least one person to say it looks nice and not everyone just criticise it?

Does look cool. [emoji106] You didn't explain that it was going to be for show only and not meant as a means of transportation advertisement.
Yes I did. This isn't the car I'm going to be driving round job to job now.... is it?
Didn't explain that at first...did you?

Didn't explain that at first...did you?
OMFG dude do you really care or are you just asking for the fuck of it?

Hey 35 You know 87.3 % of the guys on here love to :poke and :stirthepot

There are  many posts on this site where someone got all bent out of shape and their knickers were twisted. Comments are made based on the information given.

And someone took offense at people trying to help them.

When more details are uncovered the advice may change.

That being said, when it comes to Advertising graphics the points made about the fonts in your photo posted are all valid.

Until you said this was going to be a "show car" Myself and probably others expected you were going to be driving around in it.

We want whats best for you and want to see you do well.

Please take off the knickers . Untwist them and get back at being awesome!

good-thing-theres-other-crayons-in-the-b

Archived