• Created
  • Last Reply

It clearly states:

The Mint Tint

Window Film Technology

Www.minttint.com.au

0422 758 218

:lol

This isn't my work car it's one I'm going to do up as a show car. Re wrap it with some more printing with my logo going through the body and into the side glass as well.....

Will look sick

But thanks for noticing :lol

The font and spacing may work on a stationary car at a show .

Going down the highway at speed you have about 2 seconds to make an impression on your potential new client.

I really don't think that would happen for you in its current state.

The Spokane Shop graphics are a great example.  Easy to read and understand what they offer.

post-30471-0-94798100-1420591815.jpg

This isn't an advertisement while driving. Something to take out and do some things in public with. I have the idea of wrapping the car somewhat exactly like the Spokane shops cars, kind of what gave me the idea.

Don't you think it's cool though? I expected at least one person to say it looks nice and not everyone just criticise it?

I actually think it looks pretty cool  :twothumbsup   It's not that hard to read, these old guys just need glasses. 0.0  

And the concept of UV printing into clear, that's a neat idea.  

So just to make sure-----that is not vinyl lettering, that is printed letters on film?? and then shrunk and installed??  

I would like to see that.  I get many people asking me to tint over letters or cut letters out of the tint and put darker tint in its place.  Being an Aussie I don't know if you know about the "flames in tint" that these redneck morons around here were doing at one time,,,,,but this would be a great solution to all of this.  Like I said before   :chuck  two thumbs up!!

This isn't an advertisement while driving. Something to take out and do some things in public with. I have the idea of wrapping the car somewhat exactly like the Spokane shops cars, kind of what gave me the idea.

Don't you think it's cool though? I expected at least one person to say it looks nice and not everyone just criticise it?

Does look cool. [emoji106] You didn't explain that it was going to be for show only and not meant as a means of transportation advertisement.

Archived