FREE GLOBAL QDP Window Film Contest

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a shop down the road talking crap about my shop.......you know the routine........ They use cheap film,,,,,don't offer a lifetime warranty,,,, their film will go bad in a few years   :blah    Mainly because I don't carry a full line of ceramic YET....   and they carry Lulu :mellow:

Anyway, my shops reputation in the area is fine, and my installs and customer service back it up :thumb BUT, I decided to look into matching their claims, and decided to look into Global.   :DD  After crunching numbers for awHile, they came out on the good end.  

So now all the other shops can say what they want to...... I've got Global to match your Llumar and there's not much more that can be said. DONE!! 

I've got a shop down the road talking crap about my shop.......you know the routine........ They use cheap film,,,,,don't offer a lifetime warranty,,,, their film will go bad in a few years   :blah    Mainly because I don't carry a full line of ceramic YET....   and they carry Lulu :mellow:

Anyway, my shops reputation in the area is fine, and my installs and customer service back it up :thumb BUT, I decided to look into matching their claims, and decided to look into Global.   :DD  After crunching numbers for awHile, they came out on the good end.  

So now all the other shops can say what they want to...... I've got Global to match your Llumar and there's not much more that can be said. DONE!!

i dont even carry ceramic either. Nice thing about solarfx is steve said they would sell me enough to do a car and not make me buy a whole roll .so they dont offer a lifetime warranty but they have llumar? Strange. But ya man take a look at the carbonfx series cause its an awesome shoehorn to use to differentiate yourself from your competition.

i dont even carry ceramic either. Nice thing about solarfx is steve said they would sell me enough to do a car and not make me buy a whole roll .so they dont offer a lifetime warranty but they have llumar? Strange. But ya man take a look at the carbonfx series cause its an awesome shoehorn to use to differentiate yourself from your competition.

I didn't state that just right.  I was trying to say---this is the things they are saying about me.......    They use cheap film,,,,,don't offer a lifetime warranty,,,, their film will go bad in a few years    :blah

I've had so many more customers asking about ceramic lately.  It's the new "buzz craze" and the shop that is talking smack, is really pushing the ceramic and also charging out the roof for it. 

I'm not gonna talk crap back to them, I'm just gonna beat them at---- MY GAME!!! smiley-sport011.gif

Like I said, Having Global-Dragon in my corner gives me option to shut out anybody that wants to start something  :DD 

I've got a shop down the road talking crap about my shop.......you know the routine........ They use cheap film,,,,,don't offer a lifetime warranty,,,, their film will go bad in a few years   :blah    Mainly because I don't carry a full line of ceramic YET....   and they carry Lulu :mellow: Anyway, my shops reputation in the area is fine, and my installs and customer service back it up :thumb BUT, I decided to look into matching their claims, and decided to look into Global.   :DD  After crunching numbers for awHile, they came out on the good end.   So now all the other shops can say what they want to...... I've got Global to match your Llumar and there's not much more that can be said. DONE!!

I didn't state that just right.  I was trying to say---this is the things they are saying about me.......    They use cheap film,,,,,don't offer a lifetime warranty,,,, their film will go bad in a few years    :blah I've had so many more customers asking about ceramic lately.  It's the new "buzz craze" and the shop that is talking smack, is really pushing the ceramic and also charging out the roof for it.  I'm not gonna talk crap back to them, I'm just gonna beat them at---- MY GAME!!! smiley-sport011.gif Like I said, Having Global-Dragon in my corner gives me option to shut out anybody that wants to start something  :DD

post-39423-0-71102600-1434594454_thumb.j

Well, prob too late to have a chance, but since I was never sent a sample deck, maybe I will get lucky.....

I know that they are currently working on putting together swatch books and sample cards for all of their film,,,, they are coming,, just be patient.  I'm sure if you contact them, they will send you a sample of whatever you need :thumb 

Oh and I copy/pasted this from the beginning of this raffle   :hmmm

Sorry but this contest is limited to the Tint Dude members in the following states which is our Authorized GLOBAL Window Films Distribution territory:

Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Mississippi, and North Carolina.

Well, prob too late to have a chance, but since I was never sent a sample deck, maybe I will get lucky.....

Hello Justyn,

I am glad to see that you are interested in getting some information on the Global Window Films family of products. The Authorized Distributor for Indiana is World Wide Sun Control and you can reach them at 866-664-5622. Please call them and ask for Bob and tell him that Global-Dragon sent you. They will take great care of your Global needs!

Archived