L.O.T.P. # 466

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry about it. It couldn't be worse than what the pic of the week gets sometimes.

So what was the reason for trashing it?

I got the feeling you thought it was a bad idea, so I removed it. :dunno

Sorry.

Wow! So the way I type comes across as a dick? No need to apologize to me. Maybe I have over-welcomed my stay and should back off for awhile. 

It is so hard to understand every expression or exact meaning, when you are just reading a statement someone types.  One simple statement can be taken so many different ways, without facial expression, body language, and verbal overtones to help describe what you are saying, or meaning.   And jumping to conclusions doesn't make it any easier  :twocents

It is so hard to understand every expression or exact meaning, when you are just reading a statement someone types.  One simple statement can be taken so many different ways, without facial expression, body language, and verbal overtones to help describe what you are saying, or meaning.   And jumping to conclusions doesn't make it any easier   :twocents

I agree totally. Ocala I don't have any animosity toward you at all, I like you and think of you as a friend and good member.

So the glossary looks pretty good so far thanks to Global and copy/paste.  :lol

Describing shrinking and the different methods is going to prove to be fun.  :dunno 

I took out the part where I said I stole it from their page and put the link at the bottom of the list.  Hopefully that covers that part.  :dunno  

I will be sure to watch using other people's material.  Their list is pretty general in the descriptions.  At any point if it appears this will be a problem, then you are more than welcome to delete the thread to avoid any issues.  :thumb  

I don't understand how some people get so sensitive on a public forum :facepalm2

We poke fun at each other a lot and we get  passionate about certain subjects. If someone is having "that wrong day" and takes something the wrong way, well  :mad  You know what can happen.  You have bad days too, heck you live in Utah :poke  

I try not to offend anyone and keep a good attitude (most of the time) ..  I think we get along pretty good, for the most part.  not sure if Booms really like me or not  :lol  But some people take things to personal sometimes.  

Archived