L.O.T.P. # 466

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning everyone

:waving How you doing? Are you still looking for a place??
sorta kinda, I narrowed it down from 5 choices to 3. Heard back from one yesterday and almost lost it on the realtor. The rent on it was $1000 a month with a $1000 deposit, when I put the application in and the $50 app fee the called me to let me know that it was under contract only to get a call on Monday for them to tell me the person backed out. They processed my app and I got a call yesterday from them and they told me due to my credit and not my rental history that I needed to put down an extra $1000 deposit, so they want me to give them $3000 to move into a $1000 home. Yeah hold your breath on that one. So I'm still looking, lol

Thanks.  I hope it turns out to be a good thread.  :thumb  

Holy crap. This will make you think about going under anesthesia :crazy  You gotta wonder if they do this all the time behind your back :mad

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/anesthesiologist-trashes-sedated-patient-jury-orders-her-to-pay-500000/2015/06/23/cae05c00-18f3-11e5-ab92-c75ae6ab94b5_story.html

Morning everyone

:waving How you doing? Are you still looking for a place??
sorta kinda, I narrowed it down from 5 choices to 3. Heard back from one yesterday and almost lost it on the realtor. The rent on it was $1000 a month with a $1000 deposit, when I put the application in and the $50 app fee the called me to let me know that it was under contract only to get a call on Monday for them to tell me the person backed out. They processed my app and I got a call yesterday from them and they told me due to my credit and not my rental history that I needed to put down an extra $1000 deposit, so they want me to give them $3000 to move into a $1000 home. Yeah hold your breath on that one. So I'm still looking, lol

Dude, I hope you find a good place soon.  It's gotta be tough being in limbo like that.  :krazy  I've been there  :console

Archived