Pain't protection beginner.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knifeless tape is ment more for vinyl, your ppf installs would look like junk if u attempted it lol

Or go ahead and try it and let me know how successful it is trying to rip kevlar thread through ppf that still has moisture still trapped beneath it. Or tell me how you're gonna cut through the foglights, tow hitch covers, headlight washers and 5 sensors in the front.

Good luck

And I plan on getting training.

That is a great idea! I just bought a roll of ppf film and try to learn my self through youtube and this forum. Same with tint and wrapping:-)

The thing is with knifelesstape, it is rely hard to get a start with it, you need to help it get started with a cut with the knife. But after that it went ok. But as said it works best with vinyl if you gonna do straight cuts.

Knifeless tape is ment more for vinyl, your ppf installs would look like junk if u attempted it lolOr go ahead and try it and let me know how successful it is trying to rip kevlar thread through ppf that still has moisture still trapped beneath it. Or tell me how you're gonna cut through the foglights, tow hitch covers, headlight washers and 5 sensors in the front.Good luck

Alright. I really don't appreciate the attitude from you guys. I've said numerous times I'm gettingntraining

Knifeless tech systems are working on a tape specifically for PPF - http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php/topic/80993-knifeless-tape-for-ppf/

It was meant to be out July but still no word on it, however as blackoutauto mentioned there are lots of areas that you wont be able to use knifeless on anyway. There is nothing wrong with precut kits and they will save you a world of pain as a beginner.

Knifeless tape is ment more for vinyl, your ppf installs would look like junk if u attempted it lolOr go ahead and try it and let me know how successful it is trying to rip kevlar thread through ppf that still has moisture still trapped beneath it. Or tell me how you're gonna cut through the foglights, tow hitch covers, headlight washers and 5 sensors in the front.Good luck

Alright. I really don't appreciate the attitude from you guys. I've said numerous times I'm gettingntraining

Hey sorry man, I don't mean to offend you, i'm just saying lol

Knifeless tech systems are working on a tape specifically for PPF - http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php/topic/80993-knifeless-tape-for-ppf/

It was meant to be out July but still no word on it, however as blackoutauto mentioned there are lots of areas that you wont be able to use knifeless on anyway. There is nothing wrong with precut kits and they will save you a world of pain as a beginner.

Cool

Archived