Global film

We have tinted untold thousands of cars with QDP without a failure over the last 8-9 years.

I had never heard of Global untill one year at SEMA Howard introduced me to Mr. Garware and his daughter Sonia.

Cheers

Stan

Hi Professor,

I hear the very same words about the durability of these products from customers all over the world, including the most intense and severe climactic regions on the planet.

Let me share a little more with you, based on my own personal experience.

India (I have been there) is a thriving, advanced and sophisticated country.  They are the single largest democracy in the world and have the 7th largest GDP (bigger than Canada).  I grew up on the streets of New York City and I can tell you that the center of Mumbai and other major metropolitan areas are very reminiscent.  

As far as the people working for Garware Polyester:

Without exception, every single person I deal with at Garware holds an advanced degree from the world's best engineering and business schools, many of them right here in the USA.   In my 32 years in this industry, I have never seen such a level of competency, ability, dedication and a genuine shared commitment to product quality.  The people working there are (in my opinion) the very best of the best in this industry.  Their understanding of these products starts at the molecular level and they are, to this day, the one and only fully vertically integrated manufacturer in the business.

They are far more than a window film company.  They are a team of petrochemical engineers, chemists and physicists who understand this product like nobody else in the world.

These films are the most solid, consistant and reliable products we have ever sold.  We all know that no window film is perfect, but Global is as good as it gets.   Global's quality is legendary and the solid reputation these products have earned has proven to be rocket fuel for our company.  

If you are a professional installer that truly cares about quality and understands that your reputation is the most important thing you have going for you - please consider giving Global a try.  Nothing will give your business a bigger boost over the long haul than installing a quality product with a proven track record.

-Howard

Well said Howard. I am glad you introduced me to the product and to Mr. Garware years ago. Zero warranty claims all these years! You are correct, Global has some very very educated people working for them. To me that is a very important factor contributing to the quality. Gareware is much more than most know.

Addicted to tint I respect your opinion but stick with mine concerning the basic factory workers. I agree Martinsville puts out some great product. I love The USA and all it stands for but In this day and time I shop globally for product quality. I found that quality in the Global brand. The service I get from my distributor and the price of product is just a added bonus.

Cheers

Stan

Well said to both you and Howard. We all have our fav's and the thing taught me here at TD, we can have differing tastes and opinions in window film, technique or tools and still get along. Now, we just need our politicos in  DC to do the same. :thumb  :lol

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Smartie. I can't think of anyone here I don't admire for speaking up and being a part of the forum. As you can see from my signature I understand many many people have given their life for the freedoms we enjoy.

The best way to tint a window is the way that works best for you and the best film is the one you like the best!

Getting ready for SEMA !

India Trivia.

Courtesy Huffington Post.

The Antilia isn’t even really a home in the traditional sense. This 27-story, 400,000-square-foot building has six underground parking floors, three helicopter pads, and requires a 600-person staff just to maintain it. The current owner is Mukesh Ambani who happens to be India’s richest man. If you can believe it the building is worth 1 billion dollars and is quite frankly one of the most incredible homes in the world.

antillia.jpg

Wow very impressive indeed!

Global has invited me several times to India to tour the Garware factory and teach some tricks to Indian tinters but stuff keeps happening. Last time I was going the government made window tinting illegal throughout the country!

Still hope to do the tour. From what Howard has told me it is a huge operation to handle the vertical integration process of building film from basic petroleum to hard to equal window film.

Much respect for India and the giant leaps forward the country has made in my life time. From what I know there is still huge disparity in the haves and have nots but mark my words...... that will change as India builds itself into the worlds next powerhouse.

Education and dedication

Cheers

Stan

Does anybody know how the 2mil. Ceramic      "stretches"  ??   

I did an old 88 T/A the other day, and was wondering how the thicker 2mil. ceramic from Global might do on this type of backglass.  

Any of you guys that do a lot of ceramic have any issues with stretching?  

I know some Ceramics have issues with ghosting(which I have yet to see from Global), but I have yet to try and stretch any.  

Input on this would be nice.   Thanks  :beer 

I like it, it is thick film so you gotta apply slow heat when shrinking. Been getting it from EWF, 2nd day i get my boxes, each time there are free warranty cards, and all the rolls have the master roll number inside the core. 

Archived