Reverse roll without prespray under liner

Also,  the reason I love the backroll is because the film is so much easier to deal with.............

When Your 265 lbs of *Pure Chocolate* like Me, You learn how to reverse roll flawlessly....:lol2

Otherwise, how the heck else are You gonna do an FRS?  :blink

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also,  the reason I love the backroll is because the film is so much easier to deal with.............

When Your 265 lbs of *Pure Chocolate* like Me, You learn how to reverse roll flawlessly.... :lol2

:yeah   :chin  I shoulda gotten you to do the 01 Acura Cl coupe :evileye  

Third brake light that doesn't come out- - Huge dot matrix at the top - -  bucket rear seats with a hump, and an armrest that doesn't want to stay up  :facepalm2

170lbs of solid hot air? Reverse roll is very nice for flat glass,,but a few steps to many for me to get rear windows done fast

Shrink it,,peel it,,slam it on and start squeeging

And yes I clean the glass and spray down the static charge thing

Rarely use the peel board back glass

I'm not 100% sure but it seems like when I was trying to learn rr I tried this and it stuck automatically. This was also on my peel board that I was trying to stick it to. Just to get the feel for it. Only time I can ever get it right is peeling off of the peel board. I only use it for windshields. For some reason just can't get the same results on the back glass.

When Your 265 lbs of *Pure Chocolate* like Me, You learn how to reverse roll flawlessly.... :lol2

HaHa, pure chocolate! Would that be dark or white?  :lol

Anyone ever do a reverse roll without pre-peeling the liner and spraying under it? Just crossed my mind since that seems to be the easiest way to pick up dust with static. I was pondering if you could just wet the top of the liner, prep the window and put a good soak on it then peel the liner dry in the car and reverse roll. Didn't know if anyone had tried that or if there was a reason that would screw you....?

I do it with rear truck windows. I spray it down then roll it up.

:yeah   :chin  I shoulda gotten you to do the 01 Acura Cl coupe :evileye

Third brake light that doesn't come out- - Huge dot matrix at the top - -  bucket rear seats with a hump, and an armrest that doesn't want to stay up  :facepalm2

Yuk....sounds like a nightmare....lol

Archived