What would be the best squeegee for SunTek PPF-C

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a personal preference when it comes to any film. The softer the squeegee, the less moisture you push out. I would recommend getting a few different ones and seeing what you like and don't like. I have about 7 different squeegees in my pouch that I use for various reasons. My main go to squeegee is the black smoothie. But like I said, I have others I use for certain situations in the install. 

It's a personal preference when it comes to any film. The softer the squeegee, the less moisture you push out. I would recommend getting a few different ones and seeing what you like and don't like. I have about 7 different squeegees in my pouch that I use for various reasons. My main go to squeegee is the black smoothie. But like I said, I have others I use for certain situations in the install. 

:ditto   

:yeah It was my understanding the green turbo was specifically made with PPF in mind. Conqueror tools sells them.

And, GDI Tools may even provide a discount for buying in bulk since their major buyer turned away from the green (so the story goes). They are also great for prep work when installing window film.

:yeah It was my understanding the green turbo was specifically made with PPF in mind. Conqueror tools sells them.

And, GDI Tools may even provide a discount for buying in bulk since their major buyer turned away from the green (so the story goes). They are also great for prep work when installing window film.

Almost all installers in Korea use the yellow turbo for PPF. is there any difference for red or green?

thanks

Almost all installers in Korea use the yellow turbo for PPF. is there any difference for red or green?

thanks

Red is stiffer, green slightly softer compare to the yellow.

Archived