Out withe old, in with the Llumar

I am opposite, I don't want my Rep contacting me.  It can get very annoying when it is every other week.  If I have question, concern, etc I will reach out to the rep...don't need to be babied.  Same when I shop, I don't want employees constantly asking me if I need help.  I know how to find you if I have a question or need something unlocked.  No hand holding here.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess atleast Suntek is not doing this yet. We were considering llumar but they can't come close to our current pricing especially their architectural film. Whoa $$

I would happily pay more for Llumar over Suntek, we pay triple plus that for Huper Optik. All about what you charge the client.
Yes Llumar costs more and it should
Why's that? Is basic black better than standard pro? Is atc better than carbon? The DR films look pretty much identical to me.

Now with cutting out performance films dist. I'm curious to see how Eastman handles everything and what the future brings.

ATC would be compared to Suntek Standard...they are both standard Dyed films. However, yes I would put ATC on my car before Carbon. TSER numbers are not much better on Carbon vs ATC which for a higher technology film that I would pay more for kind of sucks. Llumar also has a Nationwide Lifetime Warranty which as a consumer I would be more interested in getting. Plus how easily it is to scratch Suntek. :twocents

What professional film does not have a nationwide warranty?

I for one won't pay for llumar. I get, IMO, better film with global for less than 2/3 the price. I used llumar for a bit and had more little issues with it than I did with FTI sungard. I have had no issues with global in the 8 years I have used it.

Do they have you listed as a authorized dealer? Do they give you access to marketing materials to you for advertising? Do they have a rep that hands out goodies for trade shows or throw you shirts and coffee cups or anything else to keep you purchasing their film?

Archived