Pulling lower door panel seals, Removing door panels, and Tucking film

The one I did had very tight seals and the film kept getting hung up. It does help to take the panels off which are very easy. Also if you have an extra bottle it wouldn't hurt to mix a heavy slip solution for it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok cool. I jam extra hard cards in the seals some times before I start tinting to help loosen em up while i do the rear window. I have 2 tanks that are the pressure sprayer system made from corny kegs with tint slime. do use the long version or short on film and vinyl design?

I was not impressed with 2 diff plotter cut kits people brought for me to install

It would be cool to see how many cars I could do a day with a plotter guy sticking patterns on a peel board for me

I made extra $$ doing graphics with my plotter,,before it broke Somehow after 12yrs,,,,might get a new one soon

Only one I hear anything decent about is computer cut. I'm really not interested in paying 2800 a year though just so I can save some time. Now if I had a dealer account it would be a no brainer. Retail though unless doing more than 4 a day really no need for it imo.

Back in 2000? I got a advertisement flyer from computer cut/sounded cool,,,and got a plotter for graphics and never cut any tint with it,lol,,,they can KMA for $120 or more a month and also need the internet wired to the plotter

If you can't hand cut you really don't know much about tinting/sorry to say

Archived