Looking for PPF Installer in the Eastern PA Region

15 hours ago, mamluk73 said:

Hello, revisiting my old thread.  Are there any additional recommendation in Eastern PA (Allentown region) for PPF installers?  I am looking for additional options for a new vehicle I am purchasing.

Shine Techs in Easton can take care of you!

Thank you all.  Apologies, I forgot about this request and have not been here in a few weeks.  Given the excellent experience I previously had with Rock Guard Film (EJ), I decided to have my new vehicle wrapped with Suntek PPF at his shop.  Once again, the install was exemplary and the entire process (reviewing which parts to cover, scheduling, installation, etc.) was efficient and and beyond compare.  Thanks again and please disregard my request above.

I just got the new suntek ultra Tuesday, wrapped the whole top of our air conditioning machine (because the mechanics and fluids ruined the touch screen) just to see some of the the abuse it can handle...did an awesome job. You could Ron a garden hose ove the screen and not worry about it, did this in front of the guy that drove five hours to fix our machine, and he was impressed. Anyway, this material was slick, thin, and conformed to a recessed area and pushed down (about an eight of an inch) without heat. Conform ability was nice. Also is a 10 year now.... lets see

cheers

Archived